Sunday, March 19, 2017

Horse yoga!




This was part of my HORSE FAIL post, but it was too good not to repeat. It's one of my infamous animations (with four or five frames, so it ain't Disney). Apparently this is a "thing", something they do down Argentina way to rehabilitate stallions:

From the Daily Mail:

New footage has revealed the bizarre art of taming horses using yoga and even doing handstands on them.
The exercise of horse yoga is practiced at the Doma India School in San Luis, Argentina with the aim of taming and relaxing wild, traumatised and nervous horses.

The school was founded by father and son Oscar and Cristobal Scarpati and they live on a farm in the South American country. 

If I were a stallion, this wouldn't relax me, but that's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments